Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Awesome Hubby


Just a little note to let Dave know how much I love and appreciate him! I am so gratetul I went to the Taylor young adult dance 21 years ago.(Wow) Dave has been such a blessing to me. He is such a good dad and husband,always so thoughful and loving to us. I am so honored to be his wife. I am grateful to him for being such a great priesthood holder and living the gospel. I love that we are an eternal family and will have each other for eternity! Thanks for putting up with my blondness, and having the patience it takes to live with me. Thanks for showing me how much you love me and making me feel beautiful everyday. Wishing a wonderful father's day! Love you tons and tons!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOX

8 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

How nice Wendy..It is awesome to have a great man at your side!!

DeAnne Baum said...

What a nice guy! I hope his day was great so far.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I would have to admit that he is a pretty great guy! ESPECIALLY to put up with you! hahah I love you Wendy. Lub you too Dabe!

Donna/Mom said...

Wendy, I agree you have a great guy, but you are also great. You are so much fun and full of life.

donna

Kristal said...

Dave is so great! Tell him he's the best.

DeEdra said...

It's not possible for you to be married for 21 years. Doesn't that blow your mind. But then Dick and I are zeroing in on number 28. When did that happen?

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

That is sooooo sweet! I have to admit as a teenager, I always looked up to you both as such an amazing couple. You are examples to more than you think I am sure:)!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Oh, P.s. i USED that chili mac recipe on many occasions since you gave me the idea and my boys and I LOVE it. Don't know if I ever told you that, thanks though!