Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Awesome Girls Day Out with Sandi

I tried to post some pictures but they won't download so you can go to Sandi's blog and see some of the pictures we took. I had such an awesome time! When we started out, we came up on a head on collision. It killed at least one person and critically hurt several others. We were half way to Holbrook and they said it would be about 4 hrs. to clean it up. So we decided to go back through Snowflake and around to Holbrook. When we got to Flagstaff, we checked into our nice room at the Embassy Suites. On Tuesday we went to the spa for some much needed pampering!!!! We actually did the massages. I was pretty nervous to say the least, but the ma sues was reassuring and calmed me down a little. I relaxed enough to enjoy it. I have to say that the facial was my favorite part of the day. It felt so nice with all of the cleansers and lotions they used. My face has never felt so good!!! I had a pedicure for the first time also. It was really good too(I do feel that I give better ones though)!!!
We did tons of shopping, which was really awesome because we didn't have any kids with us and we could take all the time we wanted to. I got three new outfits and a couple pairs of shoes! I usually don't buy that much but we found some really good sales!
Just want to say a big thank you to my wonderful, thoughtful, awesome, hunky husband for giving me this outing. I love you with all my heart!!!! Also a big thank you to my best friend Sandi. I had the best time and was glad that I could share it with you! It was so fun to be crazy and non-mommy for a few days with you! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian, thanks for taking the kids and letting Sandi go with me, I would never have done this without her.
We have decided that this will be a yearly outing for us, I think every mom should take time out for herself and just be crazy and have fun. I know I came back rejuvenated and ready to face the world.

1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Oh I am so glad that you did the massage! I knew you would like it! Maybe someday when we are close enough I will get to go with you. Now THAT would be fun. Someday...