Monday, September 13, 2010

ANOTHER BELATED BIRTHDAY WISH

My red headed, athletic, funny, sexy ( his words, not mine), awesome boy turned 14 while we were in the Valley meeting Shawn and Amber. He just got his interview with Bishop Lindsey so he will be ordained aTeacher 2 weeks from yesterday. We would have done it next Sunday, but our stake is having a special Stake Conference with Elder Richard G. Scott! We aren't sure why he is coming to our area but we are so excited:) We are so proud of our boys for their advancement in the priesthood and their willingness to do what's right!
My GQ boy

4 comments:

Kristal said...

Man, I'm off the internet for a few days and see what happens....alot of post to read! They were great posts. Happy Birthday Hunter! I cannot believe you are 14! I bet you drive the girls wild with all that sexiness ;) Yours and Shawn's post were so great. I'm happy for you. It's always a good thing to have more people to love. Thanks for being my great, encouraging, sweet big sis.

Shawn said...

I am so proud of Hunter! I am so glad we were able to spend his birthday with all of you. God has a great plan for all the kids and I can not wait to see it unfold! Love you!

Dawna Greer said...

Hunter is becoming such a fine young man. We are proud of him and his good works and fun, friendly personality. Love to Hunter from Grams and Gramps

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Love that kid! I bet this birthday will be one that he won't forget:)