Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SUNBEAMS:)

Okay everyone, I am loving the Sunbeam class! They are so dang cute and innocent!!!!!!!!! I still am having a hard time being in sharing time/ singing time. There are so many unruly kids in there, I want to pop some of them. I don't mind you, but it is an act of great self-control not to. Autumn and I make a great team, and I even got one of the little girls to smile at me during class:)  I think that the Lord needs me to learn patience and this is the best way to get it!!!! So I am hear to admit that I have been to several AA meetings (Attitude Adjustment) and it is helping a lot!! Thanks for all of the encouraging words, you're the best:)

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Wendy, you are so funny..AA classes.I know you are great with the little tykes and you and Autumn will make a strong, faithful team.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Wendy I knew you could do it! I hope you will learn to love sharing and singing time. I always loved to hear the little sunbeams try to mouth the words to the songs and then finally be able to say the last word to the phrase.An then say it extra loud. haha so funny.

Fullerton Family said...

Hey, you got Kami to go to class with you, so you're already awesome in my book! : )

Kristal said...

That's my girl! If you just go into sharing time with the knowledge that they are not going to sit quietly and behave then it won't be as frustrating. Before you walk in imagine the worst scene you can and when it does happen you won't get mad and when it doesn't happen you will be pleasantly surprised! Good luck!