Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

I want to wish my awesome, amazing, spiritual, generous, caring, gorgeous husband, Dave, a happy Fathers day! I don't know how you have put up with me for 22.6 years of marriage!
I am glad that the Lord gave you a lot of patience to handle me and the kids! You are such a great example to us! Thank you for being on this new journey with me and for being a huge support. You are my rock and foundation!! I love you more each day and am thankful that I have you for eternity:)

I know this isn't a picture of me and my dad, but I love this one with Kandra! I just want everyone to know how much I love this strong, determined, hard working, spiritual,  and honest man. He has taken this horrible cancer and is fighting with all he has. He knows the Lord is in charge, but has kept an amazing attitude about it. I talked to his bishop one day, and he said he goes over to see my dad so that he can be uplifted! That says a lot about my dad. This Fathers day has been a little more meaningful to me. I guess I'm just reflecting how wonderful it is to be his daughter!  l love you dad, you're the greatest!
Also a special shout out to my father-in-law, Eldon. Thank you for being such an example to Dave. He is what he is today because of you! We love you and are grateful you are in our lives.

No comments: