Monday, January 25, 2010

UGHHHHHHHH NO SCHOOL TILL WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY

Well we have recieved so much snow that the new Jr.High and Mid School flooded, the parking lot at the High School has so much snow that they can't get it all cleared. So that means the kids can't return to school till Wednesday and that's only 9-12 grades. They are hoping the new school will be open by Thursday, but the K-4 will be out for the week. I have enjoyed spending time with the kids, but I think we are ready to go back to normal life!!!!!!! The games sceduled for this week are still on, don't understand that? Can't complain, tho, its my last week of ticket taking until September.
Dave will work 6 of his 7 days off , good money, so can't complain on being so blessed with overtime!!!They are working round the clock with all of the crews they have. Pinetop got 6 ft of snow so they are having a lot of power trouble. We hear there is more snow on Wednesday and Thursday.
Everyone be safe out there and stay SANE!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh girl, I feel for you. Hope the kids dont drive you to crazy. Hang in there.

Hey if you are ever in the valley stop by I would love to see you.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

WOW, I can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten! Have your boys used the sled we got them for Christmas. It shoul be pretty useful in getting them out of the house...:) Just sayin'

bdrain said...

I think I can relate to your pain a little. In the summer it is the same way here, the kids are stuck in the house all day long because it is too hot to go outside - just the opposite of your problem. When summer was coming I would always get depressed knowing it would be lots of long, hot days with all the kids home.

Skousen Seven said...

For Jennifer,
dwskousen@gmail.com

{Bryanna} said...

WENDY! I can soooo relate! My boys have cabin fever being in the house to long!! I really hope theres school tomorrow!!! fingers crossed..
;) bryanna

DeEdra said...

Someday you will be like Dick and I and the house will be so quiet. I miss snow days with the kids...so enjoy!

ltandjbcox said...

We are all surviving the "winter weather" pretty good. Easy for me to say, since I have no children hone-from-school. Glad to have the schools running again. . .Glad you are hanging in there, Wendy.

The Roberts Family said...

hahaha oh bless your heart! I love you so much it is insane! Crazy snow days! There was so much snow....it is a shame i did not get to at least sit by the fire and look at it from being inside the cozy house. oh well...maybe this december!? ahaha.