Friday, July 1, 2011

MORE BIRTH FAMILY!!!!!

Today, I met Shawn's brother Kevin and his beautiful family! They are visiting their daughter Autumn in Phoenix this week from Texas. Debbie called me and we decided to meet in Heber at my parents house. We were running a little late and met them at the Dairy Queen in Heber. I can't tell you how much love I felt from them! Kevin and Debbie brought 4 of their kids and they are the cutest kids ever!!!  Their son , Tristen and Clay look so much a like. Tristen is actually adopted too! We got to the house and visited, had a great cookout, and a little slip-n-slide for the kids.  Our families have so much in common. Meeting Shawn and her family has been such a blessing to me :) Ending the "unknown" chapter and beginning the "get to know you" chapter has been such a great experience for me. My story is one of the lucky ones  for adoptees, and I know that Heavenly Father knew I needed this at this time! I have the love of two families, how much luckier can a girl get?

6 comments:

Shawn said...

Such a nice post and yes, Clay and Tristen do look alike!

Shauni said...

I feel the same way about Jordan's "new" family! It's wonderful to have them in our lives. Kids can never have too many doting grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

It was a great time and I'm glad we got to know them too! So happy for you Wend!

Dawna Greer said...

It was such a nice day having them come and getting to know them. What an amazing family! As Wendy says, the circle of love increases!!

Kristal said...

It is uncanny how much Clay and Tristen look alike!! What a fun experience. They seem like great people.

Shawn said...

Hope you read this..come by for a visit...TAG YOUR IT!!!