Monday, May 2, 2011

HELP!!!!! NEED IDEAS FOR A WEDDING THAT WILL BE IN 1 MONTH!!!!!!!

Summer and Tarik are getting married!!!!!!!!!! The clincher, it will be on June 3. I have no idea where to start, plus it will have to be very inexpensive. We are having it in Las Vegas in Summers ward building. Her colors are black, dark blue and white. If anyone has any ideas or things we may borrow, I will be so grateful!
Just a quick thank you to all the sympathy wishes this past week. It has been pretty tough, but we have seen many blessings too. I will eventually write about the memorial and graveside services, right now its just a little too hard.

3 comments:

Kristal said...

If you need me to design an announcement I can do that. I don't what else I could do, just let me know!

Shawn said...

Wow! One month? That will take a lot of work. We will try to come but I can not promise. Nothing I would like better than to see their wedding!

Anonymous said...

You have to call Marlene at 480-833-1109. She helped us with our open house here and it was amazing.
http://www.lastingimpressionsaz.blogspot.com/