Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Wonderful World of Wendy

I am doing about the same with my eye. I go to Phoenix on Sept. 4, to see Dr. Alam. He was supposed to come to Show Low on the 3, but couldn't and me being extremely inpatient, got an appointment down there instead. I'm hoping we will be able to set a date on getting the oil bubble out! I'll let you all know what happens.
Summer just got a JOB!!!! She and one of her roommates found a help wanted at the Dixie College. She will be helping a paraplegic at nights. She will be working 2-3 nights a week for $50 a night. She is super excited and so is the Skousen Bank!!!!! This is such a great opportunity for her, she is so good at caregiving.
I just want to put a shameless plug in for my sister, Kristal. She has just moved to Salt Lake City, (sob,sob,sob), but she has just started her own little business on the Internet doing scrapbook pages, announcements for all occasions, and other things. I want this to be successful for her so if any of you wouldn't mind putting her link on your blogs, I would really appreciate it. The best way I could think of is by word of fellow bloggers. Take a look at the link to the right and see how creative this girl is. I'm not being biased, she is terrific!!!!!! Love ya, Kris.
Also a big good luck to my other sister, Kandra, who will be giving birth to a baby boy anytime now!!!! You and Jared will be Freakin Awesome parents!!!! Just be prepared for Aunt Wendy to spoil him rotten,(you know that's my job now). Love you too, Kandrella. P.S. Remember I get to babysit when you come home in October!!!!

6 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Awww thanks Wendy! I am so excited to be able to come home and visit for almost three weeks! And of course I will let you babysit, I and I am looking forward to the spoiling part....hahah.

Hope you can get your eye fixed once and for all. Tell Summer congrats on the job for me.

Dawna Greer said...

Sure glad your eye has done well so far--good luck with getting the bubble out. Sorry I won't be here to babysit for your birthday so you and Dave can take a night out but I'll be thinking of you.

Kristal said...

Awww...thanks Wend! You're the best! When Kandra's little spud comes, don't forget about us up in here in school hell.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy,

Sorry I'm the grammie and I get to babysit first!! However, I will share! I'm so sad that I won't be able to see him for 4 or 5 weeks. Hope your eye is getting better. Keep us posted. Oh, I love your family picture. You look like you were having a great time. Some day we would love to tour Mexico!
Love U guys,
Laurie Owens

Skousen Seven said...

Kris, I could never forget about you all up there! Aunt Wendy can still spoil those precious girlies!! Just have some room available when we come to visit!!!!! Miss you tons already XOXOXOXOXO

Skousen Seven said...

Kris, I could never forget about you all up there! Aunt Wendy can still spoil those precious girlies!! Just have some room available when we come to visit!!!!! Miss you tons already XOXOXOXOXO